Petitgrain is sometimes thought of as the “poor man’s neroli”. as it is derived from the same tree. However while neroli is extracted form the flowers (making it much more costly), petitgrain is extracted from the leaves and twigs resulting in a much higher yield.
Petitgrain essential oil helps promote feelings of relaxation and is helpful in creating a calm, relaxed environment. Diffuse it with Lavender and Bergamont before going to bed.
For a relaxing foot message combining a few drops with Fractionated Coconut Oil for a relaxing foot massage.
Recipes for to unwanted bacteria or pathogens:
Bergamot, lavender, and Melaleuca are beneficial in easing discomfort, ache, or soreness and irritation, killing the unwanted pasthogen, and drying out skin imperfections.
Dry, Irritated or Scratchy Skin Outbreak Recipe #1
• 10 drops Melissa essential oil
• 10 drops ravensara essential oil
Dry, Irradiated or Scratchy Skin Recipe #2
• 7 drops lavender essential oil
• 7 drops tea tree essential oil
• 7 drops bergapten free bergamot essential oil
Everyday I am discovering more and more about Essential Oils. My new favorite is Black Pepper oil. The benefits of Black Pepper Oil are amazing, here are a few:
- Black pepper essential oil has a spicy, warm, peppery and musky aroma. It’s commonly used to aid the digestive and nervous systems — promoting emotional balance, stimulating circulation, reducing cholesterol levels. and stimulating appetite
- Use black pepper essential oil to aid digestion and respiratory conditions, help detoxify the body, and add flavor to your food. (Only use food grade Essential Oils for cooking)
- One of the most well-researched benefits of black pepper oil is its ability to help you quit smoking. When inhaled it has proved to help people quit smoking more easily, creating a warming sensation in the throat and chest
- Black pepper oil also helps ease nervousness and feeling anxious or anxious feelings when inhaled or diffused.
- When using black pepper oil topically, dilute it with a carrier oil first because it can be a strong irritant.
Click here to Shop for Essential Oils at Wholesale Prices, get your Black Pepper today!
Do you ever feel like you have too much stress and want to detox, but don’t know how? doTERRA’s Juniper Berry essential oil has a woody, spicy, yet fresh aroma that creates a calming and grounding effect.
You can add one to two drops to water or citrus drinks as part of a natural cleansing regimen.
This unique oil is also a natural skin toner and can help reduce the appearance of blemishes, promoting a clear and healthy complexion.
Bergamot and Juniper Berry Lotion Bars
This recipe for Lemon Chia Seed Pudding is quick and easy to make and only requires 4 ingredients!
It makes for a delicious breakfast or snack and is perfect to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Source: doTERRA Essential Oils
2/3 cup (150 ml) water
2 Tbsp. (25 ml) aloe vera gel
1/2 Tbsp. (8 ml) Castile Soap
1 drop Peppermint
1 drop Eucalyptus
1 drop Lavender
1 drop Rosemary
8 oz. Plastic Bottle with Disc-Top Cap
Combine all ingredients in the 8 oz. bottle, and shake thoroughly.
Wash down your pet’s coat with warm water.
Pour some shampoo into your hands, and scrub down your pet, making sure to keep the soap away from the eyes.
Rinse your pet thoroughly to remove all traces of shampoo.
Source: Aroma Tools
Patchouli has a grounding, balancing effect on emotions and has an herbaceous and camphoraceous aroma.
Patchouli oil blends well with Sandalwood, Bergamot, Peppermint, Geranium, Lavender, Rose, and Clary Sage essential oils for diffusion.
Source: doTerra Essential Oils
Cypress is the oil of change – use it when moving, changing jobs, cutting old ties or for bereavement. Blend two drops cypress with one drop lemon in 10 ml carrier oil to prevent varicose veins.
Cypress is native to the Eastern Mediterranean area. Most of the oil is distilled in Spain, France and Morocco.