Uses of Geranium essential oil date back to ancient Egypt when Egyptians used Geranium oil to beautify skin. In the Victorian era, fresh Geranium leaves were placed at formal dining tables as decorative pieces and to be consumed as a fresh sprig. In fact, the edible leaves and flowers of the plant are often used in desserts, cakes, jellies, and teas. As an essential oil, Geranium has been used to promote clear, healthy looking skin— making it ideal for skin care products.
HOW TO USE:
- Diffuse three to four drops to help relieve occasional stress and tension.
- Use in an aromatherapy steam facial to beautify skin.
- Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
- Place a few drops in the veggie capsule and take it with water.
- Add a drop to your moisturizer to help with a clear complexion.
- Apply one to two drops to desired area.
- Dilute with fractionated coconut oil to avoid any skin sensitivity.
Source: doTerra Essential Oil Highlight