This is a great essential oil because it can be use in cooking as well as for many other things:
• Soothes sore muscles and joints
• Assists with clear breathing
• Acts as a cooling agent for the skin
• Promotes mental alertness
• Lessens anxious feelings
• Enhances memory function
• Reduces stress and tension
• Reduces tension when applied to temples and back of neck
• Soothes minor irritations
• Sharpens focus while studying or reading
• Soothes minor skin irritations
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with carrier Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Share your comments or testimonies below:
Contact Us to learn how to get these and other essential Oil Products
If you experience headaches from time to time, this might help:
- 10 mL roller bottle
- 10 drops of Peppermint
- 6 drops of Lavender
- 5 drops of Frankincense
- Fill with carrier oil
Apply to temples, forehead, back of neck, or where you feel it would be helpful.
This is a much-loved combo, and for good reason! It’s perfect to increase alertness, or when you need a quick pick-me-up:
2 drops wild orange essential oil
2 drops peppermint essential oil
Continue reading Diffuser Essential Oil Recipes
Essential oils are grouped together based on their aromas, and oils from the same categories tend to blend well together.
Floral – Lavender, Neroli, Jasmine
Woodsy – Pine, Cedar
Earthy – Oakmoss, Vetiver, Patchouli
Herbaceous – Marjoram, Rosemary, Basil
Minty – Peppermint, Spearmint
Continue reading Tips for Blending Essential Oils
Welcome to our blog watch this site as we bring you helpful info about essential oils and ways to use them in your every day life.